GLEN LABUHAN BEACH
Thanks for PT. SEMEN ANDALAS INDONESIA (SAI)
The city of Banda Aceh, capital of province of Aceh, is 18,5 Km from the site dand takes about 20 minutes by car.
The local International airport is about 30 minutes away by car. The nearby village of Lhok Nga is frequented by many surfers
from arround the world during the winter moths. Climate after 10.00 am it gets quite hot but seldom above 30º C in the shade.
Activities available :
- Snorking, during Nov - May the sea is clear. This is the principal attraction and equipment is available,
- Boating (Zodiac) to river and caves,
- Boating (Zodiac) to the sea, Nov to May,
- Boating to the islands from Banda Aceh,
- Sea boat by arrangement,
- From the rock or fresh water anytime
- Golfing within 3 Km,
- Cross Country run every Saturday 04.00 pm
- Jungle walks / mountain climbing.
Day time tour :
- Hot spring and Malaka Strigt view
- Calang (Over night in Camp Europa - Tree Houses)
- Many other beach and walks within 10 Km
- Banda Aceh :
- Historic places
- Markets, Restorants
- Hotels, Karaoke, Disco
Glen Labuhan Guest House
Glen Labuhan beach Guest House (Monkey beach) is situated betwen two jungle covered mountains comprising a sheltered 120 m
length of beach , with dense rain forest and lake immediately behind.
Some 80 % of the bay is coral rock, the home of uncountable tropical fish. The Northern end of the beach is sand, suitable for swimming out
and snorkling behind the coral . The beach has long been favourite picnic site of expatriates working in parts of Sumatera.
The Guest House is on the Beach (within 15 metres of high water line), and overlooks the shore line trees to islands of Northern tip of Sumatera.
It is a first class private Guest house with family accomodation in a tropical paradise.
Alternative accomodation (for Tarzan enthusiasts) is tree house, some few metres a long beach. All meals are inclusive.
Back to previous page
Information by :
This Page hosted by
Get your own free home page